April is Self-Confidence Month in Run Your Best Life, and because I know how much this topic has served and helped the women in that community, I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you here on the podcast too.
This is the start of a whole series on confidence and your badass self, and today we’re kicking off with compliments and how you can own them instead of arguing back about how that other person is wrong. This is harder than it sounds, I know, but I’m going to help you own your fabulousness one step at a time.
Join me today as I discuss self-confidence and why all of you can have it with no exceptions. I want you to ditch all the verbal diarrhea that comes after you get a compliment about how they’re actually wrong, and you might just start to feel totally amazing.
Run Your Best Life is now only $39 a month and we’ve lowered the price permanently! We want as many women to be able to get all the help they can get, so that means you can get all the community coaching and accountability that you need to become the runner you dream of. What are you waiting for? Go sign up now!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to take a compliment.
- Why we deflect compliments that we get.
- How to feel confident.
- Why I don’t think confidence is a circumstance or a result of actions.
- The only way to predict your future results.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!