Welcome, welcome, welcome to this week’s episode of The Not Your Average Runner Podcast! Today, I’m going to give you a little bit of tough love if you’re struggling with not seeing improvement in your running.
One of the most common issues I see with new runners is their frustration when they don’t see the results they want as soon as they want. Hey, we all want to get past the hard part and move on to the fun stuff asap. I get it. But that’s not how to build endurance and mastery.
Join me today to learn how you can improve your running with consistency. Discover how one of my clients went from being 100 pounds overweight and out-of-shape to running a 5K in 30 minutes just by changing her #1 priority… and don’t forget to post your reward and results of this week’s challenge in our Facebook group so we can all cheer you on!
If you want to get a leg up on getting started with running, make sure to download my free Jump-Start Guide. It includes your first week of workouts along with my top tips to help you get started.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- My best product recommendations to help with blisters and chafing.
- Is consistency really that important?
- How knitting is a lot like running.
- How often you need to run to build endurance and improve your running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Get live video coaching from me in the Run Your Best Life group
- Not Your Average Runner: Why You’re Not Too Fat to Run and the Skinny on How to Start Today by Jill Angie
- Body Glide Foot Anti Blister Balm
- Athletic Tape
- TrailHeads Women’s Power Stretch Convertible Mittens
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!