The podcast is finally here! If you’ve ever thought that you’re too fat, too old, too slow – too anything… to be runner – this is the show for you.
Every Thursday, I’ll share a new episode full of actionable advice, inspiration, and tips for plus-size, midlife women who want to start, or get better at, running.
When you tune in you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to get started.
- Real talk about the challenges and joys of being a plus-size runner in a size-six world.
- The right gear – including the best plus-size running clothes.
- Technique, form and training advice.
- Inspirational interviews with other plus-size runners.
You can check out the first episodes here:
- Ep #1: Welcome to The Not Your Average Runner Podcast!
- Ep #2: What It Means to Be a Runner
- Ep #3: Is Running Hard?
If you like what you hear, would you leave a review on iTunes?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Find the show in iTunes (visit the URL or search for it in iTunes)
Step 2: Subscribe to the podcast.
Step 3: Rate and write a review.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to subscribe in iTunes now. Thanks for listening!