It is Self-Confidence September in Run Your Best Life, and so I’m bringing this topic to the podcast this week. If you are struggling with your self-confidence in the context of body image, I guarantee it is holding you back in your running in various ways. Today, I want to help you navigate this and start building body confidence and a healthy body image.
Many of us have decades of practicing beliefs about our bodies that have ultimately got us to a place where we think there’s something wrong with us, and this is a lie. Believing that your body is flawed is holding you back from going after your goals, and today, I’m teaching you three concepts that are going to shift how you think about your body.
Join me this week to discover a new way to start thinking about your body image and build confidence. These concepts I’m sharing with you are going to be applicable to any area of your life where you have a belief that something is wrong with you, and doing this work is going to help you show up as your best self with so much love and acceptance for your one and only body.
The fall session of the Rebel Runner Roadmap is now open for registration for the last time in 2020! We’re going to be doing a lot of work around excuses in this class, along with teaching you the fundamental skills of running. It truly is the whole package, so click here to sign up now. Class starts September 13th 2020!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What body image actually is.
- 3 concepts that will help you build body confidence and a healthy body image.
- Why we have been fed thought errors about our body flaws and how to identify them.
- How changing your body from a place of hate will not help you love your body.
- What you learn when you do the work of accepting your body as it is.
- How to practice thinking about your body differently on purpose.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Dispatches from Elsewhere
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!