Rebels, we’re finally here at 200 episodes of the podcast! Showing up here every week for the last three years has taught me numerous lessons, probably in the hundreds, but we’d be here forever if I laid them all out, so today, I’m going to distill down the ones that I know will bring you the most value.
When I started out on this podcasting journey, the whole process felt long, awkward, and uncomfortable, and I can’t tell you how many times I messed up or had no idea what I was doing. So being here, celebrating the 200th episode milestone with all of you, who by now are truly my besties, is so special and I can’t wait to share my insights with you today.
Tune in this week as I share the four biggest life lessons I’ve learned over 200 episodes of this podcast. From being unapologetically myself to failure and learning to take the first step in any endeavor, I hope you’ll be able to apply these teachings and discover what you can create in your own life too!
Rebels, I want you to help me celebrate 200 episodes of this podcast! I’m challenging you to run or walk a mile on June 10th (the day the 200th episode drops), take a picture of yourself with a sign saying you’re celebrating 200 episodes of the podcast, and then post it on Instagram with #NYAR200! I’ll be collecting all the pictures and putting them into a video to celebrate with you and all the other women who have become runners since we started this show!
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! Class opens in August 2021, so click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why there is no point in trying to please everyone in your life.
- The power of being unapologetically yourself.
- Why you’ll be amazed by what you can create when you leave your expectations at the door.
- The importance of me being authentic in everything I share.
- What I’ve learned about failure and how it motivates me and so many of you.
- How I know anything is possible if you show up and take the first step.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- If you have topic suggestions for our next discussion, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #114: Long-Distance Running Without Losing Your Shit
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!