How many times have you said to yourself something like, “I’m going to get healthy this year…” and then you abandon it by February? Well in this episode, we’re talking about how to set up a New Year’s resolution or goal that you actually have a chance at seeing through.
Now, there are countless reasons why you might not reach your goals for the year, but this week I’m sharing the four biggest mistakes I see people making when it comes to resolutions. So whether you want to start doing something new or stop doing something that’s not serving you, this episode is for you.
I have set 66 New Year’s resolutions in my life, and I failed 64 of them, so I know what I’m talking about here. Tune in this week to discover the four most common mistakes we make when we’re setting and executing our New Year goals, and I’m sharing how to set yourself up for success in 2022.
Learn how to get past your exercise excuses at my upcoming online class, How to Become a Consistent Exerciser. It’s happening on January 4th, 2022, and it’s FREE. Click here to register and I will see you there!
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! It starts on January 18th, so click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why I failed at New Year’s resolutions for so many years.
- How the way that you think about your resolutions really does matter.
- What it means to be realistic as you go after your goals for 2022.
- How to truly plan step-by-step for how your goal is going to be achieved.
- What it takes to implement new routines and habits that actually work for your life.
- How to see the real value in setting goals and resolutions for yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #228: The Power of Maybe
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!