Rebels, I can’t believe we’ve reached 50 episodes! How amazing is that? To celebrate this milestone, I’ve put together 50 things that I have personally learned from running over the past 20 years. Some of them are mine, and some are from others that I’ve used to guide my own journey.
We talk a lot on the podcast about how thoughts create your results, but it’s not always easy to just “think new thoughts” to make ourselves feel different. So, I’m hoping these 50 thoughts will resonate with you and help you get the results you want in your life!
Join me this week to celebrate 50 fucking episodes! Try these new thoughts on for size and see how you go. Make sure to listen all the way to the end for a celebratory giveaway too!The body achieves what the mind believes. Click To Tweet
To thank you for sticking with me through 50 episodes, I’m doing a giveaway of a Not Your Average Runner swag bag that’s going to have a whole load of goodies inside! All you have to do to enter is screenshot your favorite podcast episode and say why it’s your favorite! Remember to post it on Facebook or Instagram and tag me! The lucky winner will be announced in October!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 50 new thoughts you can think to help you get the results you want.
- What I’ve learned over the last 20 years.
- How others have inspired me to run.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Printable ’50 Things’ PDF
- Brooke Castillo
- Henry Ford
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Oprah Winfrey
- Bart Yasso
- John Bingham
- Fred Lebow
- Nelson Mandela
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!