- Successful in most areas of your life…but you struggle to stay consistent with exercise.
- Don’t consider yourself athletic…but you secretly want to be a runner.
- Identify as plus-sized, fat, thick, overweight, or something similar.
- Tried Couch to 5K (maybe more than once) and never made it through the whole thing.
- Sick and tired of dreaming about running and not doing anything about it.
- Wish you could find other women like you who are struggling with the same things.
If any of the above describes your life, we need to talk.
Because running a 5K isn't just for uber-fit people who only eat kale and chicken breasts for dinner, exercise 7 days a week, and can fit into the smallest LuluLemon sizes.
Running is for everyone.
I know what you're thinking...
Running is just too hard.
Training for a 5K can transform your life, and it's a lot easier than you think.
You just need the right plan, the right coach, and the right community.
Not Your Average 5K has all of that and more.
In just 6 weeks, you’ll go from couch to 5K—the RIGHT way.
Feeling confident and strong instead of embarrassed and hiding.
Able to breathe and go the distance instead of wanting to die.
Staying motivated and excited instead of quitting.
I’ve tested this program on literally hundreds of women, and it works every damn time.