I’ve been receiving a lot of requests for me to address all things race day prep, so that’s exactly what we’re doing today. Many of you are training for your first-ever race or making a comeback post-strict pandemic restrictions, and chances are you’re nervous, stressed, and worried about everything that could go wrong.
So today, I’m covering everything from the week leading up to your race, the night before, and even the morning of the big day itself. As always, in addition to best practices when it comes to your physical training, we’re also diving into getting your mind in the right place so you can give yourself the best experience possible.
Tune in this week as I offer 6 ways to have your best race ever! You’ll discover everything you need to know about race day etiquette, getting your pre-race prep on point, and some vital things to remember to keep your inner mean girl at bay.
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! Click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- One of the cardinal rules of running.
- The most vital thing you should be doing the week leading up to race day.
- Why a dress rehearsal is so important.
- How to get your pre-race self-care on point.
- The information about your race that you do not want to miss.
- What you need to know about race day etiquette.
- My tips for keeping your inner mean girl at bay.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!