I’ve got a special treat for you this week, Rebels. I’m introducing you to four Rebel Runner Roadmap graduates to check in with them and see how things have been going since taking the class. Their stories are all different and inspirational in their own ways, and I hope you find something in today’s episode that inspires you to get running and join our community too.
Rachel Hart, Sarah Clermont, Bethany Shields, and Rebecca Wallenfelsz come from all over the US and Canada, and they’re here to share their running journeys with us. The Roadmap is the perfect place for runners of all levels and walks of life to come together, and I’ve personally loved watching their friendships develop, seeing them overcome their obstacles, and how the Roadmap has transformed them as runners.
Listen in this week as I quiz Rachel, Sarah, Bethany, and Rebecca on their running adventures and how things have changed for them since taking the Rebel Runner Roadmap. These badass women have since become NYAR ambassadors and multiple half-marathon runners, and I can’t wait for you to hear why the Roadmap is the community for exploring running among people who truly get you.
The next Rebel Runner Roadmap class is starting up on September 13th! The Roadmap is a 30-day online group class where I teach you all the basics of running to get you loving your experience, so click here to register and I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- When these four Rebel Runner Roadmap graduates started running and what their journeys have looked like.
- How things have been going for these women since they took the Rebel Runner Roadmap.
- The power of being in a community of like-minded runners.
- What features of the Roadmap made these women decide they had to join.
- The accomplishments these women have achieved on their running journeys.
- What it was like having running coaches by their side.
- One piece of advice from each of these runners.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Meet the team!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!