If thinking about your goals doesn’t make you want to barf, they’re too small. I mean, I get it, why would you want to make yourself do something so out of your comfort zone, right? It’s easy to want to live a relaxed life and just do fun stuff, but what I’m diving into this week is all about setting crazy big goals and how to make them happen.
Setting big goals can be really scary and there’s a reason so many people don’t do it – the fear of failure. We’re made to think that failing is bad and that it means something about us as a person, but I’m sharing my thoughts on failure and quitting that should inspire you to set that big goal for yourself.
Tune in this week if you want to become a different, better version of yourself. Massive goals are the way forward and I’m sharing everything you need to know on this episode!You can't be amazing at something until you start by sucking at it. Click To Tweet
Our Rebel Runner Unleashed race-cations plans are in full swing and there are a couple spots left for New Orleans! If you want to go on a trip of a lifetime, just go and sign up for a consult to learn more!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why small goals aren’t going to teach you anything new.
- How going after big goals make you think differently.
- Why most people avoid failure.
- How big goals will change you as a person.
- Why you get to decide what you want to make failure mean.
- What the Rebel Runner Unleashed program really involves and what you’ll gain out of it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Zig Ziglar
- New Orleans Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon
- Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon
- Savannah Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!