Rebels, I’ve got another Not Your Average Runner ambassador on the podcast today, and I’m so excited to introduce you to Amy Loewenthal! She is a triathlete who started out cycling and transitioned into running, and she’s here to share her amazing stories and her thoughts on her journey as an athlete so far.
Thought work is a skill that Amy had already honed in on before she joined the Rebel Runner Roadmap, and it’s what got her getting more active and setting audacious goals for herself. She is the perfect example of how learning to examine your thoughts can be absolutely life-changing, and I can’t wait for you to hear all her incredible stories of goals and adventures she’s accomplished in the last few years.
Join us on the podcast this week to hear all about our Not Your Average Runner ambassador Amy’s journey as an athlete and her evolution from cyclist to triathlete. She makes setting huge goals and achieving them sound so easy, but she has done so much work on becoming someone who doesn’t let anything get in her way, and I just can’t wait for you to be inspired by her.
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why confronting the changes Amy wanted to make was frightening for her.
- How Amy started getting more active and setting bigger goals for herself.
- The challenges Amy faced in training for her goals.
- One aspect of Run Your Best Life that Amy finds the most valuable.
- What Amy’s transition from cycling to running has looked like.
- The one thing that helped Amy finally understand how to run.
- How Amy prepared herself for her half marathon.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Seattle to Portland ride
- The Last Word on Power by Tracy Goss
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!