I’ve got a treat for you on the podcast today, Rebels! I have my soul sister Kiah Twisselman on the show, and we’re diving into her story of embarking on a physical and mental health journey and how the lessons she’s learned on her path have become a core part of her business and the way she helps other women live a healthy life.
Kiah is a sixth-generation California ranch girl turned life coach. On her own journey of losing over 100 pounds, she has shed the mental weight that kept her unhappy and stuck, and she now helps others create a life they love by teaching them the tools it takes to reach their goals. She preaches and truly lives by the belief that the magic in creating change lies in the baby steps, and I can’t wait for you to see how much this belief has transformed every aspect of her life.
Join us this week to hear Kiah share the keys to creating long-lasting mindset and lifestyle shifts, and what it takes to become the person who lives your dream life. We can so easily turn to a vicious cycle of self-hatred, but Kiah shows us how giving ourselves grace when our humanness kicks in will get us where we want to go.
If you enjoy listening to this show, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s a 30-day online program that will teach you exactly how to start running, stick with it, and become the runner you’ve always wanted to be. If you want 2021 to be your year to become a runner, come join us and I can’t wait to meet you in there!
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Kiah’s personal development journey started.
- The realizations Kiah had when she started making changes in her life.
- Why Kiah believes her health journey and entrepreneurial journey flourished together.
- The biggest mental shifts Kiah had to make.
- One of the keys to creating long-lasting mindset and lifestyle shifts.
- How running became a part of Kiah’s life.
- The power of intentionally choosing language that serves you when creating change in your life.
- Why creating change is not all about the actions we take.
- The truth behind creating a new identity for yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Kiah Twisselman: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- One Bit Don’t Quit
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Losing 100 Pounds with Corinne
- Brittany Runs a Marathon – movie
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!