How would your life change if you weren’t constantly thinking about what your body looks like? What would you be able to achieve if you could learn to love your body without it changing one bit?
Today’s topic is one that is incredibly important, and it’s also some of the most game-changing work you can do for yourself. We can all relate to hating on our bodies, profusely trying to disguise our “flaws,” completely wrapped up in thinking we need to look better. But this week, I’m showing you why it’s possible to love your body as it is right now and how to start the process of shifting your body image.
You only get one body, Rebels. There is no backup. So why not try to love it? This is exactly what I’m showing you how to do today, and I’m also addressing a few questions about whether it’s possible to be motivated to change your body if you love it, and what it means to truly be on board with loving yourself as you are.
Registration for the Rebel Runner Roadmap is now open and class starts April 26th! It’s a 30-day online program that will teach you exactly how to start running, stick with it, and become the runner you’ve always wanted to be. If you want 2021 to be your year to become a runner, come join us and I can’t wait to meet you in there!
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you have to learn to love your body independent of what it looks like.
- How you’re able to unlock so much of your potential when you can feel good about your body no matter how it looks.
- Why there is no such thing as a body flaw.
- How you can love your body and still be motivated to change it if you want to.
- What really loving your body entails.
- How your body image impacts your ability to exercise.
- What happens when you believe your brain’s bullshit stories about your “flaws.”
- 3 ways to start shifting your body image talk right now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have topic suggestions for our next discussion, email us at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Lizzo’s Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!