I’ve got a very special guest on the podcast this week everyone! Denny Krahe is on the show, giving us a special preview of his new book, Be Ready on Race Day! If you’re sick of trying to follow a one-size-fits-all program you downloaded off the internet, get ready for a transformative experience in training for your next big race.
Denny has his hands in all things running. He’s a coach, podcaster, author, and the creator of DizRuns.com, and I had the opportunity to ask him some burning questions about the world of running. We discuss everything from training plans, the running community, and what it would be like running in Florida with Denny!
If you’re ready for a new experience in training for your races, make sure to tune in to learn all about his book. Denny shares his insights about some of the most common concerns when it comes to running.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- A preview of Denny’s book.
- Why Denny’s philosophy is more than just about running.
- What to consider when you’ve fallen off your training plan.
- Why a flexible training plan is your key to success.
- Denny’s insight into post-race letdown syndrome.
- How reaching out to the running community will aid your runs.
- What it would be like going on a run with Denny in Florida.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Denny Krahe: DizRuns | Diz Runs Radio | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Be Ready on Race Day by Denny Krahe
- Hal Higdon
- Runner’s World
- Disney Race
- Warrior Dash
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!