One thing I’ve learned after working in the corporate pharmaceutical industry for many years is that I’m very used to the idea of having backup plans and disaster recovery plans. I’ve got them set up for my business so I can keep it up and running through power outages and other emergencies, and today, I’m showing you how to disaster-proof your running and exercise plans with the same precision.
If you’re serious about becoming someone who exercises consistently, you need to plan ahead because life happens, people. Circumstances come up, or we have thoughts that make us feel unmotivated to workout, and if you let them just exist as excuses for why you can’t go out and run, you’ll never be consistent with it.
Join me today as I share my four-step method that will help you put your exercise consistency plan in place. This is going to help you exhaust your brain of every single occurrence that could prevent you from going out and running, and you’ll soon become the person who never lets her bullshit excuses lead to quitting on herself.
I’m doing a one-off virtual online class on becoming someone who exercises consistently called Not Your Average Workout: How to Start Today and Stick with It for Life! My goal for you in this class is to help you create a realistic workout routine for yourself that you can actually stick to, along with learning all the tools I share! If you want to create an identity for yourself as an exerciser and deal with the tantrums in your brain, you need to come check it out.
The class is on August 23rd from noon to 3pm Eastern time. It’s only $39, so click here to join and I can’t wait to see you there!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- One of the biggest reasons for not being consistent with working out.
- What you have to do if you’re serious about becoming someone who exercises consistently.
- My four-step method that will help you put your exercise consistency plan in place.
- How to plan ahead for the thoughts that make you feel unmotivated.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!