It’s pretty inevitable that you’ll learn a ton over the days, months, and years as you journey through making running a habit. But lucky for you, I’m here to speed up that educational process. For all you beginners out there, and as a refresher for all you experienced runners, I’ve put together a list of essential rules when it comes to happy and healthy running.
This week on The Not Your Average Runner Podcast, I’m going to be reviewing my top eight dos and don’ts of running for beginners. And on Ask The Curvy Coach this week, I’ll be sharing my experience of a run streak I recently did for all of you who have been asking!
Listen all the way through to hear special details of my meetup AND how you can get involved in the photo shoot you’ve always dreamt of. You don’t want to miss this!
I’ve got a very special event coming up on the 6th of April in New York City! It’s the very first Not Your Average Runner Meet-Up! Go to notyouraveragerunner.com/meetup for all the details. See you there!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- My experience of doing a run streak.
- Why making running a habit will get you excited for every run.
- How to plan a run streak.
- 3 essential apps to get you running further.
- How to add distance or time to your runs every week.
- 2 safety tips for when you’re running outside.
- Why warming up at the beginning could actually save you time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not Your Average Runner Meet-Up
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Episode #7: Run-Walk Like a Pro
- Episode #9: How to Shut Down Your Inner Mean Girl
- Not Your Average 5K by Jill Angie
- Not Your Average Half Marathon by Jill Angie
- FabUPlus Magazine
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!