Welcome to the second interview in the Run Your Best Life series where I talk to experts in the field on issues affecting Gen X women.
Today we’re gonna chat about menopause and perimenopause with the amazing Michelle Kepler. Michelle is a Registered Acupuncturist, Chinese Medicine Practitioner, and Master Certified Feminist Life Coach. Her clinical practice is exclusively focused on reproductive health care.
Tune in today as we explore socialization and conditioning, and how they affect the way we move through our reproductive health challenges.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The difference between perimenopause and menopause.
- Why is it difficult to know you are in perimenopause.
- How to start talking about perimenopause.
- How perimenopause affects our bodies and our brains.
- How perimenopause can be a new season of freedom for you.
- What are some treatments that women can use to ease symptoms.
- How perimenopause can impact your running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Get on the Up & Running Waitlist
- Michelle Kapler’s website
- Michelle Kapler on Facebook
- Michelle Kapler on Instagram
- Perimenopology Podcast
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!