My guest on the show today is an amazing leader in the women’s empowerment space and my new best friend. Sarah Ratzlaff is the owner and Chief Inspiration Officer of ZOOMA races, and most recently Skirt Sports and Momentum Jewelry too.
Sarah is extremely passionate about women’s empowerment, and she has embodied this in her career by creating finish lines for women, helping them achieve their goals, and be who they want to be in the world. She’s been in the running industry and an athlete for a long time, and she’s an event management expert who helped build Run Disney before leaving the corporate world to follow her passion through entrepreneurship.
As a raging feminist myself, I loved this conversation so much and I know you will too. Sarah and I discuss what it means to empower women, why this is so needed in our world, and the most common obstacles to women’s empowerment. And because we had so much to say, you can look forward to hearing from Sarah again on future episodes!
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! Click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Sarah is so passionate about empowering women.
- What empowering women means to Sarah.
- How Sarah embodies the work of women’s empowerment through her business endeavors.
- The most common obstacles to women’s empowerment.
- How community plays such a crucial role in facilitating women’s empowerment.
- Why we need a world where every woman feels empowered.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- ZOOMA Races
- Skirt Sports
- Momentum Jewelry
- BeYOUtiful Campaign
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!