It’s a little crazy that there are only 100 days left in 2020. Who else thought 2020 was going to be their year, only to find themselves waiting for it to end? I know I was looking forward to putting up my 2021 calendar. However, the year is not over yet, and writing it off because it’s sucked so far isn’t going to get us anywhere.
We still have three months left in the year, so I’m sharing my 3 steps that will help you finish 2020 strong and feeling good going into next year. With all the canceled races and closing gyms, it’s been difficult to find the motivation to train as we did at the start of the year. But honestly, there’s no time like the present to get out there and enjoy running again.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover 3 steps that will have you finishing 2020 in a way you can truly be proud of. I’m sharing why there’s no room for looking back and self-pitying thoughts at a time like this, and how to approach restarting your training again, ready for next year.
The fall session of the Rebel Runner Roadmap is now open for registration for the last time in 2020! We’re going to be doing a lot of work around excuses in this class, along with teaching you the fundamental skills of running. It truly is the whole package, so click here to sign up now. Class starts September 13th 2020!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- 3 simple steps to finish 2020 strong.
- Why there is no room for self-pity if you’re going to finish 2020 strong.
- How to get clear on where you’re making excuses.
- Where your focus needs to be if you’re going to make a success out of 2020.
- Why the best time to start running again is always right now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!