Hey, rebels! I am so thrilled to bring you this week’s podcast! I had the opportunity to interview the one and only Brooke Castillo, founder and master coach of The Life Coach School. Brooke is my coach and mentor, and she has literally changed my life with her insights and teachings.
Brooke’s work centers around thought work and managing your mindset. I’ve been through her program and even I learned so much about how this can affect our running ability. Sometimes we all need a refresher on how working on our mental fitness can be applied to our physical challenges!
I can’t wait for you to hear all of Brooke’s wisdom! Our conversation was honestly one truth bomb after another, so prepare to have your brain trained into shape to set you in good stead for achieving your goals!
If you’re a fan of Enell bras, you can now get free shipping on all online orders from their website using the code JILLSHIP at checkout!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why discomfort is necessary.
- Brooke’s take on the link between mental and physical health.
- Why you need to learn to observe your thoughts.
- How to ‘ladder’ from a negative thought to a different one.
- Why we pick goals that we know are hard to accomplish.
- What planning ahead does for your goals.
- How overcoming your own mental chatter leaves you invincible to other people’s comments.
- Why what you think is always a choice.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Brooke Castillo
- The Life Coach School Podcast
- The Life Coach School Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!