My guest this week is a fellow life coach and friend, Suzy Rosenstein. Suzy’s story is one that I think many of you will relate to, which is why I’m so excited she wanted to come on and share it with you guys.
Suzy has been a consumer of all things running: she’s got the gear, bought the books, and has even been a member of Run Your Best Life for nearly a year, but she hasn’t gone on a single run yet. She decided that she wanted running to be a part of her life nearly two years ago but has made all the excuses… I think we can all attest to doing that when we feel overwhelmed or scared.
Tune in for some real talk about how we get in our own way when it comes to wanting to try new things. Suzy’s mission to help frustrated midlife working women get excited about their lives and realize they’re not too old for anything is truly inspiring. I’m so grateful to her for wanting to share her progress with both my community and hers!
Catch Suzy’s Facebook lives in the Run Your Best Life group to keep up with her progress! Make sure to keep listening to this podcast and the Women in the Middle podcast to follow along with her running journey!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What makes Suzy want to be vulnerable and share her story.
- Why Suzy wants to start running.
- Suzy’s two-year journey from thinking about running to starting her first run.
- How rewards can be motivating.
- The cycle of “consuming” that makes us feel guilty.
- Suzy’s piece of advice for anyone who is in a similar situation to her.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Suzy Rosenstein: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Suzy’s private Facebook group
- Women in the Middle podcast
- Enell Sports Bras (use code JILLSHIP for free shipping!)
- 10 surprising ways to bust out of your midlife funk!
- Women in the Middle Ep #56: When You Realize You’re a Grown Ass Woman
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!