This week, I’m revisiting one of the most listened-to episodes of the podcast called How to Coach Yourself. Whether you’re new and just jumping in here, or you’ve been a long-time listener, I promise, you are going to hear something today that will be a complete game-changer for you.
I learned this coaching model over 10 years ago, and I’m not exaggerating when I say it transformed my entire life.
I quit my job, started my own business, left my marriage, found love again, wrote three books, and helped thousands of women start running – just to name a few – all thanks to this model. So you can believe me when I say this is the most powerful tool you need in your life.
Join me this week as I give you the secret to the universe in the form of this coaching model. Using it will highlight exactly why you might be struggling in any area of your life, and show you the way forward toward creating a different reality, and it works every single time.
For this Black Friday weekend only, you can sign up for the January class of the Rebel Runner Roadmap at a huge discount! Grab it for 50% off from 8am to 2pm Eastern on Friday, and for 25% after that until Sunday night!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What the coaching model consists of.
- The truth about what we can and can’t control.
- How to discern between a circumstance and a thought.
- Why our results will always show us what our thoughts are.
- How understanding the coaching model will always put you in control of your results.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #25: Get Your Brain in Shape with Brooke Castillo
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Brooke Castillo
- Grab this free PDF cheat sheet on how to use the model!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!