Rebels, we’ve got a really important topic on our hands this week. I have a process I use with my Run Your Best Life clients all the time and it has been absolutely life-changing for them, so I thought it’s time I shared it with all of you.
Today, I’m teaching you how to coach yourself. I often talk about fighting the inner mean girl inside of all of us, but most of the time, we don’t even know we’re letting her take the reins on our lives. Negative self-talk is a big issue not only in running. You might be surprised to hear it appears in every area of your life.
While this sounds like bad news, I’m here to dive deep into how you can have complete control and kick that inner mean girl out. I’m sharing the five elements that make up the coaching model I use… I guarantee that practicing it will alter your entire life.
Tune in and take notes because this coaching model is literally the secret to the universe! It works for every situation you might be facing in your life, and I’m giving you the tools to start working on them today.
I’ve created a PDF that will walk you through the entire coaching process! Go download the cheat sheet now and I would love to hear how you get on!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How to motivate yourself to go for a run.
- 5 elements of the coaching model.
- Why being nice to someone could be a form of manipulation.
- How to tell the difference between a circumstance and a thought.
- Why a thought always comes before a feeling.
- How your results prove your thoughts.
- Why you get to choose how you feel.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #25: Get Your Brain in Shape with Brooke Castillo
- Erin Condren
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!