This week, I’m diving straight into a Motivation 101 class! It’s been a hotly discussed topic within the Facebook group and I’ve been getting lots of emails from listeners of the podcast sharing their struggles with getting motivated.
You guys know I’m a stickler for a bit of tough love, and this episode is full of it. I’m sharing my philosophy on motivation and how our personal thoughts surrounding our goals is the only thing getting in our way.
While it’s easy to think some people just innately have it within them as a quality of their personality, I’m highlighting how anyone can muster up the determination to achieve their long-term goals.
Tune in to hear some me drop some truth bombs on how to get motivated. It’s not necessarily fun or sexy all the time, but I hope hearing this will get you off the couch, on your run, and crossing that finish line with pride!
The t-shirt shop is now officially open! Check out the six designs on tank tops and mugs right here!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why motivation can only come from within us.
- The one flaw we all have in thinking about motivation.
- The true meaning of motivation and what it entails.
- When motivation will happen.
- Why you need to decide what you want the most.
- 9 examples of thoughts you can use to motivate yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Check out the Not Your Average Runner t-shirt store!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!