There’s something about being a Gen Xer, amiright? They say we’re the forgotten generation, and they’re not wrong. We’re taking care of kids and parents. We’re getting divorced and trying to figure out how to date in our 40s and 50s. And most of us are STILL figuring out what the heck we want to do with our lives. And menopause. Ugh, the hot flashes and brain fog and feeling like your body is no longer your own. It’s a lot.
Well, guess what? It’s about time we start talking about all these things and I’m going to do just that.
Join me this week as I kick off my new podcast series, Run Your Best Life. Throughout this series, I am going to be chatting with expert voices in their field about how to deal with life in your forties and your fifties. When your brain still feels like a member of the breakfast club, but the person you see in the mirror is starting to look a lot like your parents.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Get on the Up & Running Waitlist
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!