Hello, my friends and welcome back to the Run Your Best Life series where I talk to experts in the field on issues affecting Gen X women. Today I’m chatting with the absolutely fabulous Deb Malkin about the aches and pains that sometimes come with aging and how to make it easier on yourself.
Deb is a feminist and a Master Certified Mind Body Coach who specializes in using the tools of neuro- and bio- plasticity and consciously curious hypno-coaching to help people unlearn pain and the emotional stress symptoms that come along with it in order to feel better and pursue their amazing lives.
Deb has helped clients recover from back pain, migraines, Fibromyalgia, GI pain and more. If you are dealing with chronic pain,you’re definitely going to want to tune in to this episode.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why aches and pains aren’t inevitable when you age.
- How the beliefs you have about aging impact the pain you feel.
- The mind-body connection to pain.
- Why your physical pain may be a distraction from emotional pain.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Embed code from Libsyn
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Join Up & Running
- Deb’s Instagram
- Deb’s Website
- Deb’s Podcast The Curiosity Cure
- Deb’s Interview with Coach Callie about healing Fibromyalgia
- Dr. Langer’s study “What if age is nothing but a mindset”
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!