We’re switching it up here on the podcast this week and Coach Jen is asking me some questions that you guys posted in the Facebook group! I usually bring you coaching tools and running tips here on the show, but it appears you guys want to know more about my story, so that’s what we’re bringing you today.
From advice I’d give my newbie self about coaching and running, to my journey from corporate to being an entrepreneur, we’re covering it all. We received some great questions about confidence and mind management that I hope will help you when your inner mean girl wants to break loose, to keep going after your running goals without letting anything stop you.
Join us this week for a super fun Q&A, with the roles switched around this time! I loved sharing more of my story with all of you, and I hope you get some great takeaways that you can implement in your own thought work and running too.
The women in Run Your Best Life are crushing their half marathon training at the moment and we’re seeing such amazing results. If you want to join in on the fun, you’re going to have to join soon because the group is growing fast and we’re closing Run Your Best Life in the next month to ensure everyone already in there is getting all the support they need!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What advice I would give newbie Jill when she was just starting out.
- Why I made the jump from the corporate world into coaching and how my journey began.
- The thought that helps me through the tough times of owning a business.
- Where I hope my business goes.
- How I feel proficient and confident in running races.
- What my favorite non-running exercise is.
- What I love most about the Run Your Best Life group and members.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Not Your Average Runner by Jill Angie
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!