My interview guest this week is the one and only Corinne Crabtree! If you’re not already familiar with her, she is the mastermind behind the hugely popular PNP tribe and the host of the Losing 100 Pounds Podcast. Corinne’s mission is to help women lose weight the same way she did on her journey: with no BS.
Her truth-telling and no sugarcoating helps her people get results in a sustainable, happy way and her philosophy is one that I couldn’t agree more with. We discuss the importance of mindset work around weight loss and why losing weight can be secondary to your wellness.
Join us to hear some really helpful concepts around weight loss and self-care. I know that hearing Corinne’s story is going to be so motivating for those of you wanting to lose weight or just take care of yourselves in any way!
If you want to be part of Corinne’s tribe, make sure to head on over to her website and try out her free course! She will be opening membership up in September and I promise, you do not want to miss out!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Corinne’s history of weight gain and how she lost 100 pounds.
- How self-care helped Corinne lose weight.
- Corinne’s “ice cream story” and how she applied it to every aspect of her life.
- Why having a list of compelling reasons is key to making changes.
- How Corinne made her journey sustainable for the long-term.
- Why your thoughts are your decision to make.
- How to stay focused on where you want to go.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out Corinne: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Losing 100 Pounds with Phit-n-Phat Podcast
- Corinne’s free course
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!