This episode is for anyone who wants to start exercising, whether it’s running or something else. If you used to exercise but stopped and want to start again, or you’ve been trying to get into a routine but are struggling to make it happen, what I’m sharing today will apply to you too.
There are so many conflicting resources and information out there about what constitutes exercise, but the great news is you get to define it for yourself. This is the secret to making regular exercise actually stick in your life, so if you’ve never been able to kickstart a fitness routine and keep going with it, you’re in the right place.
Join me today as I offer five easy steps to kickstart your fitness routine. You’ll hear how to create an exercise plan that makes sense for you, your life, and your body, so it becomes a consistent part of your life that you love.
I’ve released an awesome class called How to Become a Consistent Exerciser. It’s going to set you up for success in 2023 and help you kickstart a sustainable fitness routine you love, and it’s only $19 to sign up so click here to join!
If you could guarantee your success in training for a half marathon by doing just one thing, would you do it? Well, I have just the thing and it’s called Run Your Best Life. This is the training program where you’ll have multiple coaches, a fantastic community, and endless resources to support you along the way. Run Your Best Life is now open to all women who want to get running, so hop on in!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The benefits of regular exercise of any kind.
- What makes sticking to a regular exercise routine easier.
- My definition of exercise.
- 5 steps to kickstart your fitness routine.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to get on the waitlist for Up and Running!
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Check out my books!
- Ep #278: My Best Hack for Staying Consistent
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!