Rebels, we’ve made it to 100 episodes! This is a massive achievement and I am so grateful to all of you loyal followers for helping me get this far. To celebrate this milestone, I thought I would reach out to listeners of this podcast to see which episodes were your favorite and why.
This collection of favorites is perfect if you’re a new listener, to find out which ones are most loved, and if you’re a long-time listener, to be able to go back and re-listen to episodes that made a huge impact for others. I definitely couldn’t have made it here without the help of my amazing team at Not Your Average Runner, so I’m giving everyone a shout-out and a short introduction in case you don’t know who they are yet too.
Thank you again and keep listening all the way to the end because you definitely want a shot at winning this giveaway I’m doing in celebration of hitting 100 episodes!
As part of our 100th episode celebration, we are doing a huge giveaway! We’re giving away one spot in the upcoming half marathon class to one lucky listener to say thank you for being such loyal listeners of the podcast!
To enter, you need to make a post on Instagram to let people know which episode was your favorite and why, and tag me in your post! Step two includes tagging three of your friends who you think would enjoy the podcast as well. We’ll be drawing the winner on July 17, 2019 and we’ll be announcing the winner of this giveaway on Instagram, so make sure to mark your calendar and check back on my account to see if you’ve won!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- An introduction and shout-out to members of my Not Your Average Runner team.
- Our listeners’ favorite podcast episodes and why.
- Why believing the first mile of your run will suck is freeing.
- The episodes that are perfect for listening to on replay to help you stay focused and determined.
- Why your appearance and worthiness are completely unrelated.
- Why real self-care is the least sexy thing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Half Marathon course
- Digital Freedom Productions
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Ep #41: The First Mile Always Feels like Ass
- Ep #89: Determined AF
- Ep #71: Are Your Goals Big Enough?
- Ep #55: How to Love Your Race Photos with Kara Loewentheil
- Ep #42: Run Fatty Run: How to Deal with Hecklers
- Ep #21: Starting a Cultural Revolution with Dr. Kate Browne
- Ep #97: The Power of Visibility & Half Marathon Victories
- Ep #20: How to Stop Quitting
- Ep #85: Your Questions Answered: Intervals and Motivation with Jen Lamplough
- Ep #66: Talking Perimenopause with Dr. Tracy Page
- Ep #28: Self-Care 101 with Body Nerd Alex Ellis
- Ep #12: The Ultimate Guide to Running with Mirna Valerio
- Ep #18: Challenging Perceptions with Latoya Shauntay Snell and Martinus Evans
- Ep #22: Making a Scene & Dressing for Success with Susan Hyatt
- Ep #23: What is a Rebel Runner?
- Ep #93: How to Plan Your Run for Better Performance
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!