Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and so the topic of love and romance feels extremely fitting for this week’s podcast. While it’s great to be showered with love from others and gifted chocolates or roses, I want each and every one of you to learn how to love yourself unconditionally, so this is a year-long series I’m going to be focused on bringing you in 2021.
I know firsthand how challenging it can be to figure out this whole self-love thing, and if you believe it’s some airy-fairy concept that no one really needs, this is your episode, my friend. Even if you’re here just for running tips, I assure you there is nothing more important than cultivating self-love to better your running, so let’s get into it.
Join me this week as I share my personal self-love journey to help you apply the lessons I’ve learned to your own life. The realization that I’d fallen out of love with myself was the best thing that I could have ever discovered, and if you can relate to my story, I’m inviting you to start creating a head-over-heels love affair with yourself too.
If you enjoy listening to this show, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s a 30-day online program that will teach you exactly how to start running, stick with it, and become the runner you’ve always wanted to be. If you want 2021 to be your year to become a runner, come join us and I can’t wait to meet you in there!
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some time off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- My personal self-love journey.
- Why it’s no surprise that so many people don’t know that they have the option to love themselves.
- How self-love doesn’t come from the actions you take.
- What self-love really means and how to cultivate it.
- How I recognized that I’d fallen out of love with myself.
- How you can apply some of the lessons I’ve learned about self-love to your own life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Judith Gaton: Website | Podcast
- Corinne Crabtree
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!