If your body, size, weight, or shape wasn’t a problem to be solved, what would you allow yourself the pleasure of wearing just because you like it? My guest on the podcast this week is my very own style coach, Judith Gaton. She has the most amazing philosophy on style and body image, and I am so incredibly excited to have her on today.
Judith is a style and life coach for curvy women, and she teaches them how to dress and love the body they’re in right now. Yes, you heard that right. If you currently think you can’t rock that piece of clothing in your wardrobe until you lose weight, or your outfits are interfering with your life and running performance (hello baggy t-shirts), Judith is dropping some truth bombs today that will totally transform how you think about the clothes you wear.
Join us this week as Judith gives you the permission you might have been waiting for to like what you like and rock it. She’s outlining the foundation of real lasting makeovers, why this is an opportunity to get to know yourself at an even deeper level, and her best tips for coming back from a year of not getting dressed over the course of the pandemic.
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! Class opens in August 2021, so click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Judith’s makeover framework entails.
- Why Judith’s process always starts with underwear.
- 3 reasons it’s important for us to wear clothes that we truly love.
- How clothes help us accomplish things in life.
- What a change in clothes signals to our brains.
- Why thinking you can hide your body in baggy clothes is a myth.
- How to approach getting ready differently.
- Judith’s tips for coming back from a year of not getting dressed over the pandemic.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Judith Gaton: Website | Instagram | Style Masterclass Podcast
- Judith’s Big Ass Challenge Workbook
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!