We’re talking all about why you’re not making any progress with your running today. I’ve actually already been sharing the secret to this over the last couple of episodes as I’ve been covering my marathon training experience, but I want to give you three steps that will help you figure out what you need to do to improve your running, whether that’s speed, endurance, or simply your motivation to get out there.
People come to me all the time with this problem, where they tell me they’re not making the progress they want to see and wish they had the secret to achieve their goal. The secret is simple but it can be difficult to practice, so I want to encourage you to keep at it and I promise, you will get better.
Join me this week as I show you how you can get different results with your running. They don’t just happen by accident or by a miracle, but it can be done. It’s not going to feel good all the time, but exploring how you can start taking the steps will give you the momentum to keep going and you will see the progress.
The doors to The Rebel Runner Roadmap are open for enrollment! It’s a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there.
We are giving the first people who sign up three extra bonuses, so you definitely want to get in quick. Check it out here and I can’t wait to see you in there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you’re not making any progress with your running.
- The secret to getting better at running.
- How to get faster, build endurance, or feel motivated.
- Why not being able to improve your running skills has nothing to do with your weight, age, or physical capabilities.
- Three steps to figuring out what you need to do to become a better runner.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Ep #118: Why It’s Worth Doing Uncomfortable Things
- OOFOS clog sandals
- Bombas Merino wool socks
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!