I’ve got the one and only Jen Lamplough back on The Not Your Average Runner Podcast today! If you remember Jen from her first interview, you also know that she’s now part of the team and our director of nutrition and client education!
Since breaking her foot this year, Jen has struggled to do any running or really have any time to herself in between juggling multiple work projects and her three-year-old. What I wanted to know was how Jen constructed her morning routine so that it works so wonderfully for her now.
Join us this week to learn how you can create a morning routine that works for you. Jen wasn’t a morning person until not very long ago, and if you’re telling yourself you’re not either, then this episode is for you.Stop telling yourself you're not a morning person. That's just a thought. - Jen Lamplough Click To Tweet
You’ve heard all about our amazing Rebel Runner Unleashed race-cations. If you want to connect with Jen even more, just go and sign up for a consult to learn more because she’s going to be coming on all of them!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why having a morning routine is important.
- How to create a morning routine that works for you.
- Why your morning should be all about YOU.
- How Jen’s morning routine evolved organically.
- The power of daily little wins.
- How to carve out time for yourself.
- Why perfection is not important.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #8: How to Overcome Your First Marathon with Jen Lamplough
- Ep #33: How to Coach Yourself
- Angela Ahrendts
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Talking Alarm Clock: Android | Apple
- Ragnar Relay Race
- Life & Apples Journals
- 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself by Steve Chandler
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!