If you’ve been here for any length of time, you’re probably aware of my ultimate mission in everything I do, which is to get a million women up and running. The community I’ve created is truly a container where you learn to show up for yourself, to be an example to other women, and to show them that they too can be runners. And Rebels, my guest on the podcast today is exactly that.
This week, I’m introducing you to our next Not Your Average Runner ambassador, Kelsey Pavlidis! She’s got quite the story to share about her running journey so far, and I know she’s going to have you itching to get out there to move your body as you tune in.
Overcoming the mental drama and stories we hold on to can often be the hardest part of anyone’s transformation, and Kelsey is sharing why this was such a big aspect of her journey as a runner, and how she’s now impacting other women as our ambassador. She’s got so much wisdom and enthusiasm to share, and no matter where you may be on your journey, I know you’ll be able to gain so much from our conversation.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Kelsey got started running.
- What Kelsey does with her hair when she goes out running.
- The self-concept narrative Kelsey was feeding into during her teens that was impacting her lifestyle.
- What triggered a change in Kelsey’s mindset.
- Kelsey’s favorite running accomplishment so far.
- What the runner’s high feels like for Kelsey.
- The lessons Kelsey has discovered about herself throughout her time running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- If you have topic suggestions for our next discussion, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Kelsey Pavlidis: Instagram
- Running Start
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!