Rebels, I had a total fangirl moment this week because I got to interview Nicole DeBoom for the podcast! Nicole is the host of the Run This World Podcast and founder of the wildly popular brand, Skirt Sports, which I know all of you know I absolutely love.
Nicole is a former professional triathlete turned entrepreneur, and she has some great stories and insights to share when it comes to health and fitness, business, and self-care. Even though we’ve traveled very different roads on our journey to health and fitness, it’s amazing that we both have the same mission in empowering women to get up and feel great about themselves and I can’t wait to share this conversation with you!
Join Nicole and me for a seriously fun conversation where we discuss entrepreneurship, habits, self-love, and since it’s a dual podcast you’ll get to learn more about me as well! I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed creating it!We make our choice. We eat this or we don't eat this. We work out or we don't. We can be happy or we can be miserable. Like, that's a really powerful one. - Nicole DeBoom Click To Tweet
We are doing a joint Skirt Sports x Not Your Average Runner giveaway that includes a Skirt Sports product of your choice and signed copies of my first two books, plus a Not Your Average Runner swag bag! To enter this contest, write a review for both of our podcasts on iTunes. That’s the Run This World Podcast and The Not Your Average Runner Podcast. We’ll be picking a random winner on the 30th of September!
You can also shop Skirt Sports gear right now! You don’t have to wait until the giveaway, and if you use the code RTWPODCAST15, you get 15% off.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Nicole and I came to the same mission despite our different journeys.
- Why fitness is a founding principle for Nicole.
- How habits and priorities play a role in Nicole’s life.
- The inner mean girl explained.
- Why Nicole started Skirt Sports.
- The use of labels to describe ourselves and whether they are dangerous.
- Nicole’s perspective on failing forward.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Nicole DeBoom: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Run This World Podcast
- Skirt Sports
- Running Start
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!