I’ve had far too many conversations lately with people who tell me some version of, “I’m just so overwhelmed. I have too much to do and I don’t know where to start.” If any of that sounds familiar to you, and if the feeling of overwhelm literally stops you in your tracks like it did for me, this is a big problem we need to address.
If you’ve listened to the podcast for any amount of time, you’ll know that I believe circumstances are just the facts of our lives, but you might not agree with me when I say they’re not what is causing your overwhelm. I’m diving into what is actually causing it and how you can implement a new practice to free yourself of it for good.
Join me for some tough love on the concept of overwhelm and never let it be the reason your training, work, or relationship suffers again!
We’re closing in on 100 episodes of The Not Your Average Runner Podcast! I want to celebrate by doing something super fun, so make sure you drop us a line with suggestions if you have any!
If you constantly find yourself feeling overwhelmed, I invite you to join Run Your Best Life and try out the 30-day thought challenge to strengthen your mind. See what your life could be like after a month of working on your mental muscles!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The real problem that is causing your feelings of overwhelm.
- Why your circumstance isn’t causing you to feel overwhelmed.
- The effects of overwhelm on your actions.
- How to work on your thoughts.
- Why I know you have the power to stop intense emotions.
- The 2 purposes of doing a thought download.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!