I’ve got the one and only Andy Aupperle by my side on the podcast this week, or as many of you might know if you follow me on social media, my main squeeze! Andy has been on a major health and fitness journey this year and he’s achieved some pretty amazing milestones that I can’t wait to share with you!
I ask Andy a bunch of your questions from Facebook as well as some of my own, and it’s so interesting to get a guy’s perspective on all the things we usually discuss on the show as women. We cover everything from running as partners, his fitness journey, where he gets inspiration from to keep going, and some hygiene tips for chafing.
Join us for a super fun chat where I got to learn some really helpful suggestions too! It’s all completely unscripted and you’re going to hear some unexpectedly funny stuff so I hope you enjoy!Just because you weigh less doesn't mean you're going to be faster or stronger. You got to work at it just like anything else. One run at a time too. It's not going to happen overnight. Nothing happens overnight. It's a gradual change. -… Click To Tweet
If you’re ready to find a running community that gets you and your special kind of crazy, you are going to love Run Your Best Life! We take all of the tools I teach on the podcast and apply it to your life. Join today and see how $98 can change your life.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Andy got into running.
- Andy’s journey of losing 90 pounds.
- What Andy thinks about as he’s running.
- How working out fits into Andy’s schedule and how it affects his performance at work and school.
- Andy’s advice for jock itch and athlete’s foot.
- Resources that Andy uses as inspiration.
- Andy’s suggestion for anyone who is overweight and wants to start running but doesn’t know where to start.
- Where Andy gets his running gear from.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Andy Aupperle: Website | Instagram
- Home Workout app: Google Play | iTunes
- Down Dog app: Google Play | iTunes
- Gold Bond
- 300 Pounds and Running
- The Long Run
- Martinus Evans
- Couch to 5K subreddit
- Frugal male fashion subreddit
- Target C9 Champion series
- Honey Chrome extension
- Ebates Chrome extension
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!