Welcome to the long-awaited Philly Marathon recap episode! If you tuned in last week, you’ll know that I had a lot of mental drama that I had to work through regarding the cutoff time, and I’m not going to lie, I was pretty stressed out about it at first. The race has now come and gone, and today I’m sharing everything about my experience with you right here on the podcast.
I’m diving into everything, from before the race started right to the end, and I hope you get some great takeaways from my story. I had a lot to reflect back on, and I have to say, I’m pretty fucking proud of myself. From all the training I did and the lessons I learned from the race itself, I’ve been able to see how I’ve evolved as a person and I can’t wait to set more running goals for myself in 2020.
Join me this week to find out how I did and what my marathon experience was like! I can’t wait to go into the new year feeling confident and excited about doing even more running and I hope you’ll join me along the way.
The doors to The Rebel Runner Roadmap are open for enrollment! It’s a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there.
We are giving the first people who sign up three extra bonuses, so you definitely want to get in quick. Check it out here and I can’t wait to see you in there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The mistakes I made during the race and the lessons I learned.
- How the race support crew created such an awesome experience.
- Why I’m so proud of my first marathon experience.
- What I would do differently next time.
- How this race helped me see how I’ve evolved as a person.
- My running goals for 2020.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Cricut machine
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!