Do you ever set yourself a big goal and feel excited over what it’s going to feel like when you finish that marathon or when you make that $100,000, but then the dreaming wears off and reality hits, and you give up when it’s time to make things happen?
We mistakenly believe our goals will motivate us to reach the finish line, but it’s never enough. The reality involves taking repeated actions to get to our goals, which often isn’t fun, and without a plan or process to follow, you will most likely give up. So today, I’m giving you a peek into my four-step prep work process that will set you up for success.
Join me this week as I lay out my game-changing 4-step process that will make reaching your goals inevitable. You have to set yourself up for success on purpose, and you will find that doing this prep work is going to give you the direction you need to get to your destination.
If you’re just starting out on your running journey or getting back into it after some tie off, I want you to sign up for my free 30-day Running Start Kit. Just click here to sign up, and make sure to share it with anyone else who could use it!
The Rebel Runner Roadmap is a 30-day online class where I teach you the fundamentals of running. This is a class where you’ll learn how to start running the right way, or how to up-level your running. From running form, strength training, stretching, to all the brain work, it’s all in there. Check it out here and get on the waiting list for the next round of enrollment …I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why your goal isn’t actually what motivates you.
- How it’s easy to give up when you don’t have a process or roadmap to follow.
- The 4 stages of prep work required to plan for your big goals.
- Why prep work is arguably the most important part of achieving a goal.
- 5 questions to help you figure out your reasons for wanting to achieve your goal.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!