My guest on the show this week is life coach and host of the Dating After Divorce podcast, Sade Curry. Sade teaches women real strategies for recovering from divorce and finding love again, and her coaching philosophy is all about helping her clients succeed by practicing personal leadership and autonomy in their life, work, and relationships.
Sade and I are diving into all things dating after divorce, but specifically, how running was such a big part of her post-divorce comeback. Whether you’re on the path of divorce yourself, or whether you just need a reminder that running can truly help you evolve and thrive, Sade is here to let you into her journey and show you why running is key to rebuilding yourself after a divorce.
Listen in as Sade Curry shares her insights on the three reasons running helps you come back even better and stronger after a divorce. She’s offering some of the most important questions we have to ask ourselves during or after a divorce, why she chose to pave her own path forward instead of following all the rules women are expected to abide by, and her best tips for getting back out there in the dating world.
If you enjoyed this episode, you have got to check out Up and Running. It’s my 30-day online program that will teach you how to start running, stick with it, and become the runner you’ve always wanted to be. Click here to join and I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Sade came to do the coaching work she does today.
- The socialization that keeps women staying in relationships that aren’t serving them.
- Why running was such a big part of Sade’s post-divorce comeback.
- 3 reasons running can help you regain your self-confidence.
- The most important questions to ask yourself during or after a divorce.
- How Sade broke the rules we’re given about what you should and shouldn’t do after a divorce.
- Sade’s tips for getting back out there after divorce.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Click here to get on the waitlist for Up and Running!
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Sade Curry: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Podcast
- Ep #46: Creating a Dating Profile That Actually Works – Dating After Divorce podcast
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!