The new year is right around the corner, and I know all of you are about being badass Rebels who go after amazing things in your lives. So, I’m asking you to do one thing on this episode: Set impossible goals for 2022.
Now, you might be wondering, “Why would anyone do that? Why would I set myself up for failure, to work towards something that’s never going to happen?” I’ve been met with this resistance over and over again, but the hard truth is that telling yourself you’re not going to go after an audacious goal because you might be disappointed if you fail is not doing you any favors.
Join me this week to discover why I believe impossible goals are so worth chasing. They are the biggest growth opportunities you have, and while I know you might be swimming in overwhelm and the likelihood of defeat right now, I’m showing you the only thing you need to maybe, just maybe, crack open the door of possibility in your mind.
We’re kicking off 2022 with a free challenge that’s going to give you the kick in the pants you need. Every day for one week, from December 29th to January 4th, I’m giving you small steps to add to your running routine so you can get off on the right foot and reestablish your runner identity in the new year. Click here to sign up!
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! It starts on January 18th, so click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The two definitions of “impossible.”
- Why you should set an impossible goal.
- What you’ll get out of setting an impossible goal.
- Why something being impossible is just an optional thought.
- The only thing you need to crack open the door of possibility.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- 14 Peaks – Netflix
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!