Rebels, I’m bringing you another conversation I had with a truly inspiring client of mine today! I’m speaking with one of my long-time clients, Nancy Feeley! Nancy has been working diligently with me for a few years, and her transformation from a once-in-a-while runner to now training for her second marathon is pretty amazing.
We cover everything from her physical and mental obstacles to mantras she practices and what gets her inspired to keep going. After hearing her journey of getting both of her feet surgically operated on, I know you’ll be motivated to get your shoes on and get out the door!
Tune in to hear how running has impacted Nancy’s life! She’s a perfect example of how mindset work can lead to amazing accomplishments and get you on your way to becoming a rebel runner.I definitely think coaching is the way to go. It really got me from where I was, a once in a while runner to a marathoner. - Nancy Feeley Click To Tweet
If you want to connect with Nancy and all the other amazing women in Run Your Best Life, join us there now! You not only get to ask them questions, but you’ll get one-on-one personalized coaching from me too. Start today and see how $98 can change your life.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Nancy’s journey of having her feet reconstructed.
- The difference in training for her first marathon and her second.
- How Nancy thinks about running now compared to when she first started.
- How Nancy practices gratitude and appreciation for her body.
- Mantras Nancy uses to push through tough times.
- Nancy’s perspective on coaching for running.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Marine Corps Marathon
- New York Marathon
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!