Today, we are covering the third and final component of the Rebel Runner Formula – community. Although running is an individual sport and often an activity we do alone, it’s so important to feel a sense of community to become a true rebel runner.
Finding that special kind of crazy in someone who gets your obsession with running is key in your journey as a runner, and I’m covering just how to do that. I’m exploring the various levels of people who influence a running community in different ways and how every single person has a role to play. Even if you don’t think you’ll inspire someone else to get up and run, trust me, you will!
Join me as I complete the Rebel Runner Formula so you can become a badass who loves her body and believes she can do some epic shit.If running has changed your life, you owe it to the other members of the community to show them how it can help them too. Click To Tweet
If you’re ready to find a running community that gets you and your special kind of crazy, you are going to love Run Your Best Life! We take all of the tools I teach on the podcast and apply it to your life. Join today and see how $98 can change your life.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Why it’s important to find the right people that understand your passions.
- A breakdown of what a community involves.
- 3 skills that you need to be a true rebel runner.
- Why celebrating your achievements and other people’s achievements is important.
- How showing up for yourself can affect others.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #26: Rebel Runner Formula – Consistency
- Ep #29: Rebel Runner Formula – Confidence
- Girls on the Run
- Kathrine Switzer
- Mirna Valerio
- Jen Lamplough
- My air fryer
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!