Welcome to part two of the Rebel Runner Formula! Today, I’m discussing everything to do with confidence. A true rebel runner owns her badassery and confidence plays an important role in becoming that inspirational runner that other people admire.
I’m going to warn you, there’s going to be a lot of tough love ahead, but you’re all on your way to owning your rebel runner status, so I know you can handle it. On this episode, I break down the concept of confidence into three sections so you can really assess for yourself where you might need some work.
There are going to be some hurdles to get over, but I guarantee you’ll come out the other side like the true warriors I know you are. Not owning the fact that you’re a runner and putting yourself down even when you get compliments is the perfect recipe for quitting down the line.
Join me this week as I go deep into three areas of confidence you can work on! I know you’ve all got that rebel runner inside of you, even if your inner mean girl tells you otherwise!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the right running gear can do for you.
- How to deal with judgmental sales staff.
- Why other people’s opinion of you is none of your business.
- How putting yourself out there can empower you.
- One powerful question to get rid of your inner mean girl.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #23: What Is A Rebel Runner?
- Ep #26: Rebel Runner Formula – Consistency
- Apple AirPods
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!