Do you remember what being a rebel runner is? Have you mastered the framework or are you on your way to becoming one? Wherever you might be on your running journey, I’m diving into part one of the Rebel Runner Formula today.
The first area we’re going to talk about on the podcast this week is consistency. Without it, you won’t have the basics and foundation for learning how to run with proper form and you’ll never fully hone your skills. I explore three areas within the consistency conversation, and I give you some directions so you can assess where you are on your road to becoming a rebel runner.
Tune in to start assessing your starting point and evaluate where your final destination is! If you find yourself not ticking all the boxes, don’t worry! Come on over and join us at Run Your Best Life or the free Facebook group where we’re working together to be the most badass runners we can possibly be!
If you’re a fan of Enell bras, you can now get free shipping on all online orders from their website using the code JILLSHIP at checkout!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Recap of what a rebel runner is.
- Why you have to assess your starting point as a runner to get to where you want to be.
- 3 areas to work on within the consistency framework.
- Why drills and supporting exercises are essential for running.
- How the unglamorous parts of running will affect your long-term success.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join the Run Your Best Life Coaching Group!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Ep #23: What Is a Rebel Runner?
- Ep #11: Proper Running Form
- Ep #4: How to Pace & Breathe for your Best Run
- Ep #7: Run-Walk Like a Pro
- Ep #20: How to Stop Quitting
- Avengers: Infinity War
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!