If you’ve been listening to the podcast for a while, you might have noticed me drop the term rebel runner a lot. You might be thinking, “What is a rebel runner? Why is she a rebel? How do I become a rebel runner?”
I’m all about celebrating badass rockstar runners, and I’ve done a lot of studying to figure out what exactly it is that makes them who they are. After reviewing my research on successful plus size runners, I am so excited to introduce you to my Rebel Runner Formula.
This week, I want to share with you precisely what being a rebel runner means, and even more importantly, what it does not entail. I pose a little challenge for you at the end to get you to that rebel runner status, so make sure you try it out!
Also, we’ve got the first bunch of hilarious running stories submitted from you guys, and I can’t wait for you to hear them and crack up just like I did!
I am putting together an amazing rebel runner program for a few of my very dedicated listeners. If you’re ready for your first half marathon, to step out and do some epic shit, I want you to apply. Go to www.talktojill.com and fill out the questionnaire to schedule a 10-minute call with me and we’ll talk!
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- 3 hilarious story submissions from listeners of the podcast.
- My definition of what a rebel runner is.
- What truly makes somebody a rebel runner.
- An introduction to my Rebel Runner Formula.
- The 3 key steps necessary to get to rebel runner status.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!