You’re going to meet one of my most favorite people on the podcast today – Joanne Meloro! She’s been a client of mine for a few years and she’s just an all-round amazing human, and I’ve got her on to talk about the struggles of balancing work, family, and running.
Joanne is a certified life coach who helps road warrior moms manage their incredibly busy schedules, in between traveling for work and going after their personal goals. She is truly an expert in this area and we’re talking in detail about how she runs her life in a way that she can enjoy, while she’s away from her family.
If you’re somebody who has a family but you’re also on the road a lot, you are going to love this episode as Joanne shares some amazing nuggets and the lessons she’s learned along the way in her 13-year and counting run as a road warrior mom herself.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What a road warrior mom is.
- How Joanne fits running into her busy schedule.
- The things Joanne considers when she’s traveling for work.
- How Joanne chooses to think about her work situation.
- The 3 rules Joanne lives her life by.
- One question you can ask yourself to give yourself power in an undesirable situation.
- Joanne’s advice for anyone who struggles with traveling for work.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at email@example.com
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Join Run Your Best Life to get exclusive content from a podcast accessible just for members!
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Reach out to Joanne: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Outlook calendar
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!