My guest on the show this week is NYAR ambassador Rachel Hart. I’ve been looking forward to this interview for months, so I’m really excited that you get to meet her today. Rachel and I got the chance to hang out in person a few weeks ago at Ragnar, and I can’t wait for you to hear the incredible stories she has to share.
Rachel has led a life filled with epic adventures, and her experiences continue to blow me away. So many of us tend to question our abilities and what we’re truly capable of, especially when it comes to running, and I know Rachel’s attitude of diving right in with 100% commitment is going to be such a refreshing perspective that we can all learn from.
Join us this week as I quiz Rachel on all the epic running adventures she’s had so far, and how she’s preparing for her next one. She’s sharing the personal evolution she’s experienced since becoming an NYAR ambassador, how thought work has aided her growth as a runner, and she just might inspire you to become a trail runner too!
If you enjoyed this episode, you have to check out the Rebel Runner Roadmap! It’s my 30-day learn-to-run class where I get you set up to train for a 5K! Click here to join the waitlist!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Rachel’s experience of hiking 2000 miles in six months on the Pacific Crest Trail.
- The struggles she faced on her 2000-mile-long hike and how she kept going.
- What Rachel was hoping to get out of this hike.
- The injuries Rachel experienced and her advice on how to heal any injury that might be stopping you from running.
- How Rachel is preparing for her upcoming race.
- Rachel’s advice for anyone considering joining the Rebel Runner Roadmap.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you have any questions you’d like answered on the show, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Not Your Average Runner Private Facebook Community
- Not Your Average Runner Instagram
- Rachel Hart: Instagram
- Pacific Crest Trail
- Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!